Random Thoughts from a guy who doesn't have anything better to do.. But if you are reading this, I guess u are just the same. Enjoy yourself !!!

Monday, August 29, 2005

Succulent weekend

Well, it's happened again..One more weekend came up and passed by and I didn't do anything of note.. Sometimes it makes me wonder.. Are weekends supposed to be like this only? Laze around, cook food, gorge myself and watch the stupid CRT the entire day. Is this the best possible use of this free time. Shouldn't I be doing something a bit more constructive..

Another consequence of this slothful lifestyle.. I can't sleep on Monday mornings. I know I have to get up in the morning and go to work but still sleep eludes me.. It's like my body telling me.. "You don't need any more rest. What do you need sleep for.. You didn't do anything today".

Anyway, we went to a Meijer store on Saturday.. I guess it's pronounced "mei-her" though I am not certain.. They had these small cacti and succulents growing there and I picked two small succulents for myself. They are in these small pots about two inches in diameter and they look pretty neat.. One of the plants has thick gummi bear like leaves while the other one has flat leaves which open up in threes.

Actually both of them look downright appetizing.. But don't worry I won't be eating them. But you never know.. If they don't start growing new leaves pretty soon, I just might start on them. Watch out chhotu bamboo tree...You haven't grown more than 2 cms in the past year..You don't want to make that trip to my cutting board now, do you ? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home