Random Thoughts from a guy who doesn't have anything better to do.. But if you are reading this, I guess u are just the same. Enjoy yourself !!!

Friday, August 05, 2005

Chicago Bears Family night

The Chicago Bears had a public practice session today.. After nearly four years I finally saw the insides of a football field .. Tickets to regular season games are so expensive that normal junta like me can't really afford them.. So went with some friends to their family night in Soldier Field. It was pretty good with the actual practice runs and all but we forgot to take a camera. Anyway I never post pictures in my blog so it doesn't really matter.

Actually the ground doesn't look that big in real life and the players aren't that huge.. In that respect it was kind of a letdown.. Mebbe I have grown so used to TV which builds up on player's profiles that I fail to realize that players are not demigods but just normal people like you and me.

BTW, we are going to Green Bay tomorrow to see the Packers practice in Lambeau field. I won't forget my camera this time :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home