Random Thoughts from a guy who doesn't have anything better to do.. But if you are reading this, I guess u are just the same. Enjoy yourself !!!

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Running along Lake Michigan

Usually I run on a treadmill. But for the last two days, I have been running outside along the lakefront and frankly it feels awesome. The first time it was pretty late, about 9 at night and the view of downtown from the Adler planetarium steps was just amazing. All the buildings lighted up with a perfect clear sky and a calm lake. You couldn't have asked for anything better.

But it's not always so good. Today it was windy and I had to put in double the effort while running against it. One more thing. You cannot decipher your pace or the distance you actually ran..The treadmill gives you instant info on all these parameters with a workout summary at the end which you can brag about later. I might miss on my workout bragging rights :( but I guess I will go with the lakefront from now on..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home