Random Thoughts from a guy who doesn't have anything better to do.. But if you are reading this, I guess u are just the same. Enjoy yourself !!!

Friday, March 25, 2005

Death of a Salesman

Woke up again at 6:00 A.M. today. Dunno why ?? Since the sunrise
thingy was not possible today (grey skies and sleet pouring outside),
I decided to finish Arthur Miller's "Death of a Salesman". Was pretty
thought provoking.. Makes you wonder what you are doing with your
life.
BTW, I finished Miller's "View from a bridge" y'day nite. I like short
plays. You can finish them pretty quickly :)

1 Comments:

Blogger A-para-jit said...

The title of the book seems quiet intelligent. I can visualize a guy getting away from his boring life to find a new exciting one... or may it may really be a sales man who is treminally ill or something! what is it about anyway?
I like short stories too! they are much better than reading through big fat books. I sometimes forget the story line if I am reading for long... have to flip back pages and check on names and things they did!

10:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home