Random Thoughts from a guy who doesn't have anything better to do.. But if you are reading this, I guess u are just the same. Enjoy yourself !!!

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The best thing about cartoons

You know what is the best thing about cartoons? The characters never age. Ten years from now Homer will still be the same middle aged balding fool while Maggie will still be using her pacifier. We grow old, marry, have kids and do all that stuff which life forces us to do but the kid inside us can always come back to them. Isn’t that great?

3 Comments:

Blogger A-para-jit said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No dude this sucks! I mean I want them to grow with me and they shoud die with me... otherwise it looks childish for me in front of gennext to show that i used to watch that stupid cartoon. Uknowwhattmsayin?

11:00 PM

 
Blogger jim said...

A good cartoon/comic strip should always try to bring out something new/something creative. If it weren't for that we wouldn't be watching them, right? . So in that sense they are always growing. I want them to grow/evolve but I do not want to die with me.. I know every good thing has to end sometime but mebbe I am trying on to hold on to something.
As for the next generation, in all probability they will have their own shows which will always be better than ours. Can't help it :).

11:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home