Random Thoughts from a guy who doesn't have anything better to do.. But if you are reading this, I guess u are just the same. Enjoy yourself !!!

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Apple Shuffle

After a wait of nearly a month, I finally laid hands on my own shuffle. Even though, it's puny memory space of 512 megs pales in comparison to other jukeboxes available in the market, it was a good buy considering my small music collection and relative ease of use.
There was one funny thing I noticed on the back of that little thingy. "Designed in California. Made in China". Guess being designed in USA isn't good enough, it has to be designed in "California". I don't understand the public's fixation with the word California. Recently I noticed a truck with the legend "California Closets". C'mon it's just a simple space arrangement system for disorganized people who either buy too much and/or cannot distinguish between what is useful and what is junk. Are we really that superficial ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home