Random Thoughts from a guy who doesn't have anything better to do.. But if you are reading this, I guess u are just the same. Enjoy yourself !!!

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Manners of Dying

I know the topic sounds morbid but just think about it.. Why do we find Death so disturbing? I got hooked on to this new Japanese author name Haruki Murakami and he paints an entirely different picture. It's more like a comforting deep sleep, the kind where you can literally cut yourself off from this present world and lose yourself. It's as if you are in this dream; all alone in a green meadow, billowy clouds overhead and you have nothing to worry about.

I know I sound pesimisstic but isn't life just a ratrace where you are always trying to outdo either yourself or some other wannabe. Compared to this, isn't the picture of death I painted above always a better option. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home