Random Thoughts from a guy who doesn't have anything better to do.. But if you are reading this, I guess u are just the same. Enjoy yourself !!!

Thursday, February 07, 2008

A strange morning incident :)

You know what… subah subah as usual I woke up in a daze..thinking why do I have to go to the stupid office again.. Can I work from home? Abhi bathroom ke andar jaa rahe the ki got a call from the main gate.. ‘sir.. koi flowers lekar banda aaya hai’..

Apun ekdum hil gaye.. soche kahaan jaaye.. should I go to the loo or should I pick up the flowers.. Upar se who is sending mom flowers and all.. mom getting flowers..hmmm.. does dad know about it..

maine bola ‘aane do.. Dekhte hain kaun mai-ka-laal mere mom ko flowers de raha hai’.. So the delivery guy started the climb up to my apt.. I wrapped a towel around meself and stood near the door all ready to face him. Bathroom jaana hai jaldi.. I am shuffling from one feet to the other, but guess what.. I am still up for the fight . Can’t hit the dude who is sending flowers to my mom.. but I sure can poke his delivery guy in the eye..

Now the delivery guy is atleast twice my size.. Had expected a pint sized nepali dude but this one was straight from bheema’s clan.. So said a meek hi to him.. He thrusted me the flowers on one hand, a rectangular white box which seemed to have a cake on the other.. He had a card too which I am sure he wanted to staple on my forehead .. But anyways he seemed to take pity on my early morning state and said ‘sign karo’.. So I signed as quickly as I can, wrote all my phone numbers and gave him the slip back..

Phir waapas aakar dekha ki card mein likha hain ‘Happy birthday kaku’ J.. Aur to aur opened the box. Card is for me so the cake box should be in all probability belong to me too.. Khola to dekha ki usme bhi likha hai ‘Happy Birthday Kaku!!!’.. Yippeee!!! Felt all happy.. Free cake and cards on a day which is NOT even my birthday!!. Guess today is one lucky day. Aisa rahega to birthday mein I will get some more goodies..

Anyways flowers were cool (mom calls them kochu flowers) and that cake was awesome too.. Thanks Aaoochoo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home